HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
1. FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE
This will let us know that you're interested in becoming an NACB Affiliate and we can get the ball rolling. The form is quick and easy to fill out, and your inforamtion is confidential and secure.
2. OUR COMPLIANCE TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU FOR MORE INFORMATION.Please have the following information on hand for this call.
- Applicant name
- Company DBA (“Doing Business As”) name, if applicable
- Company address
- Name of top operational employee (I.e., CEO, GM, etc.)
- Names of anyone with 10 percent or greater company ownership
- Contact information for three business references
3. NACB WILL CONDUCT A 28-POINT VETTING PROCESS.
This process takes approximately two weeks. To ensure your business meets the NACB's high standards for integrity and fair dealing, we will ensure that your business is duly formed and registered. We will also evaluate, among other criteria:
- Public evidence of unpaid debts or liens on your business
- Litigation against your key personnel or your business
- Government enforcement actions or watchlists
- Business partner satisfaction
3. APPROVAL NOTIFICATION AND MEMBERSHIP KIT
- If approved, you will be featured and searchable on NACB.com and in our social media.
- You will receive a welcome kit in the mail that includes NACB Affiliate badges to display at your place of business.
- Throughout the year, you will receive expert insights and advice from industry leaders via exclusive newsletters and email updates.
5. NACB STANDARDS MONITORING
The NACB conducts ongoing monitoring of Affiliates businesses throughout the year to ensure they maintain standards and practices that meet or exceed the Affiliate Code of Conduct and Affiliate Terms they agreed to during the application process. If an NACB Affiliate no longer meets the NACB's standards, the Affiliate will lost its NACB designation.