Adoption Date: April 22, 2019
(1) “THC” means tetrahydrocannabinol, and, with regard to flower or concentrate, is intended to mean the active THC, which is the amount of THC plus amount of THCa after decarboxylation.
(2) “Finished Cannabis or Cannabis Product” means Cannabis or a Cannabis Product that is in its final form before being transferred to a Retailer or consumer.
(3) “Contaminant” includes heavy metals, mycotoxins, pesticides, solvents, and microbial impurities, with the exact action levels and tolerances to be determined by State requirements and additional Standards as may be adopted.
(4) “Potency Testing” includes testing for the presence and amount of THC, CBD, other cannabinoids, and certain terpenes.
(5) “Homogeneity Testing” means testing performed on a Cannabis Product to determine the uniformity of THC concentration, other cannabinoid concentration, or terpene concentration throughout the Cannabis Product.
A Cannabis Establishment shall comply with the requirements of this Article beginning on the 120th day after the date this Article is finally adopted by the National Association of Cannabis Businesses (NACB) or its membership in the NACB, whichever is later.