Significant new business opportunities like the $10B+ cannabis sector don’t emerge very often. How do you become the Supplier of Choice with licensed cannabis companies when competition to gain supplier market share is already tight? By joining the NACB’s exclusive, vetted network accepted by – and promoted to – the cannabis community as trustworthy partners who adhere to national cannabis standards. Our members want to work with cannabis affiliates who share that commitment.
As a member, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in the creation of national cannabis business standards on our NACB Standards Governance Board and feature the NACB medallion in your business. You’ll be able to build valuable relationships with vetted investors, employees and other suppliers committed to higher standards.Whether you’re an established company looking to expand or a start-up interested in serving the fast-growing cannabis industry, membership in the NACB is a smart business strategy:
- Gain elevated legitimacy: We stand for integrity. Our members are recognized by the cannabis industry as operating ethically and with integrity
- Get industry introductions: The NACB can provide personal introductions and cannabis networking opportunities at our events. NACB membership is a higher-value strategy than advertising to businesses
- Access expert insights: We help you prepare to successfully sell to cannabis companies
Here's what you'll gain:
- Participation in the NACB’s exclusive online B2B community of licensed cannabis business owners, investors and individuals working in the industry
- Be visible and searchable on NACB.com and in NACB social media and marketing
- Invitations to NACB Symposiums, an exclusive opportunity to raise your business profile, build your network of clients and prospects and find resources for your business
- Access to NACB Signals, an online tool for tracking cannabis industry legislation
- Learn from gated thought leadership on today’s issues and emerging trends
- Industry updates via NACB events, NACB.com, social channels, and newsletters
- Opportunity to give input and vote on national cannabis standards
- Member Discount Program through botaniCo– a $350 value
In this fast-growing industry, don’t leave opportunity on the table. Start building your future in cannabis with the NACB today.